Wednesday, March 29, 2017

SharePoint Search Query Tool v2.6

It’s been a year and figured I’d put out a small fix release.

The tool should now work properly with ADFS, UAG and TMG. We’ve also fixed the issue with multiple SPO tenants, where the application now prompts you each time without any cookie crumbs sticking around. You can even switch tenants without closing the tool.

As for new features I added a “Copy to clipboard” button which copies the raw JSON/XML of the result to the clipboard. Works a lot better than selecting from the raw tab.

Enjoy!

GET IT HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment