First, I’d like to thank Maximilan Melcher for the inspiration to the simple title of this blog series, and the episode numbering.
For the past year I've written quite a lot of search queries and search query rewrites via query rules in SharePoint 2013 both in customer projects and for presentations. Although there is documentation out there for the gumshoes out there, I though I’d digest it all into a series of blog posts.
Below you will find a list of topics I’m planning to cover. If you have any other suggestions, feel free to drop me a note.
- S15E01: KQL – The Basics
- S15E02: KQL – On Kryptonite
- S15E03: Query Variables – Constant Trouble
- S15E04: Result Sources – Scope it out out!
- S15E05: Query Rules – The Basics
- S15E06: Query Rules – Rewrite and paraphrase
- S15E07: Query Rules – Get things in order
- S15E08: Query Rules – I am Trigger happy (intent)
- S15E09: Query Rules – Trigger happy circumstances (context)
- S15E10: Search Orchestration - Page composition in rule major
- S15E11: FAST Query Language (FQL) – The Unwanted Step Son
- Bonus: Content Search squares it off against Search Result